Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BGBS: Gum


                   I am writing my paper on why I think we should be able to chew gum. The reason I think we should be able to chew gum is, we are not little kids anymore. I know all the teachers and the other adults thing we will be immature with the gum. But I mean honestly, we are not going to find excitement in putting gum under the tables and what not.  On the plus side of chewing gum, we would not talk as much. I know that sounds silly, but if we were chewing gum, then our mouths would be too busy to be talking. Then, if we were not talking we would actually be listening.

                   Another way to look at it is, if we were actually listening, we might actually understand some of this stuff. If we understood this stuff then we would do well on the tests. If we do well on the tests then the school gets money. If the school gets money, then we can make our school much nicer with updated everything. If everything is updated then we will get new student. So really there is a whole lot of great stuff that could happen if we could just chew that on piece of gum. I am just saying, it is seriously something to think about. Just think about all of the money and stuff that you could get from letting us chew 90 cent gum.

                   So, overall, gum would be a perfect thing to let us have. We would be more focused, and actually even calmer. It’s something to think about.

                                                          -Audra Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment