Monday, September 10, 2012

BGBS: The Rules


So, I know it’s always good to have rules. Especially with kids or teenagers. But, honestly, if you are going to make rules, then stick with those rules.

Dress Code

o   Wear only kaki’s

o   Wear only polo’s

o   Polo’s may only be striped and solid NO PLAID

o   You may wear sweaters but only solid NO STRIPES

o   You may wear kaki skirts but to mid knee

Okay, so now it’s the opinion time. I get that we need a dress code, I honestly do. I mean, I am a teen, I know how some of us can dress. So we need to wear some polo’s and some kakis. Alright, that’s cool. But, no plaid, I mean honestly, that’s a serious rule… I mean, I guess in some weird universe its and offensive thing… I don’t even know… Then, we can wear striped polo’s and we are allowed to wear sold sweaters, but no striped sweaters? The seriously makes zero sense to me… My last thing, I understand our skirts need to be to our knees, all us girls should me modest, especially in a school that is going to be representing our Lord. But, then that rule needs to be enforced on ALL THE STUDENTS! Not just the teachers picking and choosing!

General Rules

o   No gum

o   Only seven absences

Opinion time number two! Okay, so no gum? I mean, how is gum dangerous. I know they think we’d do gross stuff with it, like put it under the table or in someone’s hair. But, let’s just be honest here, we are not five anymore, we know how to use gum. Also, the “you can only miss seven days” thing. I mean, some people get severely sick, or have some major issues which make it hard to just go to school. I just think that should be taken into consideration.  

                                                                      -Audra Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment